British citizens | Undutchables
Zw Header

British citizens

As a UK citizen, you will need a working permit to work in Sweden. You can find information on this via Arbetsförmedlingen, the Swedish Employment Service.

For more information: Migrationsverkret. This is information for you as a British citizen, who would like to continue living in Sweden after 31 December 2020. There is also information here for those who are family members of such a British citizen.

Please note that Undutchables cannot help you obtain a work permit.

Become a member

Would you like to receive our Undutchables Newsletter? In this newsletter we will give you guidance on working in the Netherlands or in Sweden and working with internationals, let you know about upcoming events and share interesting articles.