Partner of an EU citizen | Undutchables
Zw Header

Partner of an EU citizen

If you have a Swedish or EU partner, you can apply for a residence card. Your partner must be living and working in Sweden and be able to sponsor you. That essentially means that the partner agrees to be financially responsible for you while you are looking for a job or when you are without work. 

For more information: Migrationsverkret

Become a member

Would you like to receive our Undutchables Newsletter? In this newsletter we will give you guidance on working in the Netherlands or in Sweden and working with internationals, let you know about upcoming events and share interesting articles.